© Reuters Tesla gets price hikes targeted by analysts after strong fourth quarter results
gasoline – Tesla Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) announced better than expected results for its fourth quarter.
Tesla posted quarterly revenue of $24.32 billion, up 37% year-over-year, beating a Street estimate of $24.16 billion. The company’s adjusted earnings per share of $1.19 beat Street’s estimate of $1.13.
Vehicle production totaled 439,701 units in the fourth quarter, while deliveries stood at 405,278 electric vehicles.
Tesla shares jumped 7.7% to trade at $155.58 on Thursday.
These analysts changed their price targets on Tesla after the earnings release.
- Citigroup raised the price target on Tesla from $137 to $146. Citigroup analyst Itay Michaeli maintained a neutral rating on the stock.
- Titles B of A raised the target price of the stock from $130 to $155. B of A Securities analyst John Murphy held the stock with a neutral.
- Wolfe Research raised the price target on Tesla from $160 to $185. Wolfe Research analyst Rod Lache held the stock up with an outperformance.
- Wells Fargo raised the price target on Tesla from $130 to $150. Wells Fargo analyst Colin Langan maintained the stock with an equal weight.
- Cowen & Co. raised the price target on Tesla from $122 to $140. Cowen & Co. analyst Jeffrey Osborne maintained the stock with a Market Perform.
- Wedbush raised the price target on Tesla from $175 to $200. Wedbush analyst Daniel Ives held the stock up with an outperformance.
Check this: Ethereum exceeds this major level; eCash becomes the top winner
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Read the original article on Benzinga